||Oct 20, 2020
REMOTE PROJECT COORDINATOR
Our company is eager to fill this position by November 1st, 2020.
We will be collecting resumes for the next week, then begin extensively interviewing our most compelling candidates. If you are interested in this opportunity, please respond immediately.
This new administrative hire will be working remotely with technical support and assistance from our Head Office staff. (See “working conditions” below for more details)
We are looking for a PROJECT COORDINATOR that will initially work to assist our Operating Partner in her day-to-day responsibilities, while also contributing to the further development of this newly-established position. The hire will primarily assist to start while learning the day-to-day operations. He or she will be required to work in a fast-paced environment and will be expected to quickly work towards managing a book of customer accounts with confidence.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, well-organized problem solver that possesses exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
- First and foremost, to gel seamlessly with our management and production staff to ensure clear and effective communication between departments.
- Initially to report directly to our OP and to help execute her daily responsibilities.
- Collaborate to identify the responsibilities, policies and procedures that can be separated from the OP to create an effective and productive new position
- Build and nurture relationships with new and legacy customers
- Manage a client base of up to 50 clients for monthly e- Newsletter publications with a particular focus on meeting deadlines and efficient time management
- Provide exceptional customer service by promptly understanding and communicating client needs to our production staff
- Work closely with multiple clients to set-up new accounts and manage a “project” for the successful implementation and service of on-going account needs
- Interact with clients to set reasonable expectations and deadlines for deliverables
- Manage and track project timelines and keep clients informed of progress
- Work with all departments to manage resolution of client issues and problems
- Gather client feedback with regard to product functionality and share with the Client Support Management
- Communicate best practices with client and act as a knowledge expert for our e-Newsletter product
- Provide new client training and training demonstrations as required
- Provide customer support via phone and email & web sessions
The majority of work will be executed remotely, online from a home office or an alternate space of the hire’s choosing that is specifically approved by management. Excellent internet connection is a must.
The following are not “must have” attributes, but you will have a significant advantage over other prospects if you possess:
- Collate and deliver performance data for monthly client reporting
Start Date and Additional Conditions
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task under pressure
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong time-management skills
- The ability to translate technical concepts into common English
- An excellent working knowledge of Social Media platforms and trends
- ‘Big picture” instincts that can help to identify potential problems before they emerge
- Working knowledge of programs and platforms such as word, excel, Slack, Gmail, Trello, Dropbox and other project management tools
- Visual graphics and design skills
- A home office space in or near London, Ontario
About the Company
Driving Success is a wholly Canadian-owned company that has specialized in digital communication and marketing for retail automotive dealerships since 2006. We deliver approximately 500,000 emails and coordinate dozens of sales and promotional campaigns every single month to dealerships coast-to-coast across Canada.
- Start Date: November 1, 2020
This hire will begin as temporary staff with a re-evaluation and the intention to transition into a permanent, full-time position following a successful three-month performance evaluation.
- Hours: 9am -5pm/40-hour work week
Please apply by email: email@example.com
Driving Success is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are NOT intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Driving Success reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.