||Oct 09, 2020
We are currently recruiting for a Billing Assistant for a transportation-related company in Kitchener. This position is a contract opportunity until Dec 2020.
- Research credit applications for the credit collection advisors by verifying trade references
- Receive completed credit applications and apply credit processing, sending receipts to customers
- Will be using a database to search an upload information, checking portals and entering info into spreadsheets
- Responsible for preparing daily Excel spreadsheets for specific customers
- Assist in entering daily A/R deposit list when required
- Complete departmental filing/shredding when required
- Working for a reputable / growing company
- Core hours are a day shift - Monday - Friday, no weekends
- Eligible for benefits through Randstad program
- Competitive salary $16.00 - $17.00 hourly / pending experience
- Takes initiative in assisting in a variety of duties related to the credit department
- Excellent communication skills are required in order to assist in sending emails to customers
- Be willing to be part of a team while working independently and must know how to manage time efficiently
- Knowledge of paper flow process and complying with customer demands as well as accuracy is extremely important
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and strong data entry/alpha numeric is a must
- Confidentiality must be maintained in a professional manner
- Must have own transportation (not on a bus route)
If you are interested in the Billing Assistant opportunity review below the many options on how to apply.
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply on www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterwards to 519-772-0181 X 3 and ask for Saudia or Bobbie or email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services will not ever be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefit of our industry knowledge and client database which spans over many industries.
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
Application Contact Information