Express SRG is recruiting a Bilingual FRENCH; Marketing Specialist for a highly valued global Consumer packaged goods client in London, ON. Reporting directly to the Marketing Leader; this position will work collaboratively with cross functional teams in Canada and US.
Benefits of the role:
- Base salary 70-72k; discretionary bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits package; Health care Spending Account
- 3 weeks’ vacation plus 5 personal and floater days
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Tuition assistance program
- Award winning employee wellness program
- Global company; reputable products known world wide!
- Active in the local community
- Strong collaborative marketing team
- Flexible working environment-some work from home
Responsibilities (Not limited to:)
- Validate development of social media content and other marketing materials
- Identify, drive and develop profitable brands and products that are consumer preferred
- Execute multi-year brand/marketing strategies
- Brand positioning/claims and product pricing
- Working on philanthropic initiative
- Collaborate with cross-functional areas including Sales, R&D, Manufacturing, etc.
- Bilingual French-MUST have
- 2-5 years of solid Marketing experience
- Experience with social media is required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Valid passport with ability to travel to US- 10% travel
Interested candidates; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to visit our website to see our other job postings! https://www.expresspros.com/LondonONSRG
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals and the Specialized Recruiting Group are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. We continuously work to create a safe environment for our community, in which you can feel valued and supported.