||Oct 16, 2020
Drake International is proudly partnered with a reputable & growing company in Ingersoll who are looking to add members to their team. This is a 4 month contract with our client with opportunity to be hired directly at the end of the contract. Candidates must be reliable and have impeccable work ethic .
Our client offers a competitive starting wage & benefits if hired on directly.
* MUST have 2-3 years experience in an assembly/machine operating role
* Ability to use various Mechanical Inspection Tools (e.g. Tape Measure, Calipers, Micrometers Depth Gage and Bore Gage), Power Tools
* You strive in a fast paced environment
* You are a great multi-tasker (you enjoy challenge & change)
* Must have great manual dexterity
* Must have a clean criminal record
* Use tools to make, assemble or repair parts and products
* Interp ret technical documents, such as diagrams, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions.
* Work with other members of the group in order to assemble products
* Keep a clean and tidy workspace
* Use of fabrication machinery with 1 or more of the following machines will be facilitated:
* Flat Laser
* CNC Machines
* Milling Machines
Shift: 4 week rotation
Days: Monday-Thursday 7am-4:30pm Friday - 7am-3:30pm
Nights: Monday-Thursday - 8:30pm - 6am ($2.5/hr shift premium)
If you meet the requirements and you would like to apply, please reply to this ad with your resume attached.
**Only candidates that meet requirements will be contacted for an interview**
Salary: CA$17 - CA$19 per hour
Application Contact Information