This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Mar 24, 2022
Diamond Aircraft Industries Inc. (1560 Crumlin Sideroad, London Ontario, N5V 1S2) seeks Director of Administration (NOC 0114) to provide support to Chairman, CEO and senior management team on all administrative operations, corporate services, and related programs. Provide leadership to Administrations and Facilities teams, direct, manage and coach department staff in achieving department goals and supporting strategic corporate objectives. Representing Wangfeng Auto Holding Group in handling all public relations related activities and initiatives related to government agencies, industry associations etc.
This position will include the following duties:
- Plan, organize, and direct operations of all administrative and facility duties to ensure all support activities are carried in adherence to policies and regulations;
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations;
- Oversee departmental Work Plans and KPIs, assist and remind managers of schedules and goals to remain on task;
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes;
- Prepare reports and briefs for senior management evaluating administrative systems performance;
- Ensure smooth coordination of corporate meetings and maintain meeting records;
- Oversee scheduling, calendar management, and adapting to last-minute changes;
- Tracks, files, and maintains all major company documents including agreements, contracts, reports, letters, and etc.;
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency;
- Plan, budget, implement, coordinate facilities and safety standards;
- Participate with other managers to establish strategic plans and objectives;
- Manage and develop business strategies as they relate to needs of business partners;
- Manage department staff related processes including vacation scheduling, overtime scheduling, training, performance appraisals, discipline;
- Develop, implement and administer the facilities and capital operations budget;
- Oversee contracted services and vendor relationships including janitorial, food services, building maintenance and landscaping;
- Ensure all work performed by staff is in accordance with Health and Safety policies;
- Representing Wanfeng Auto Holding Group in building and maintaining a positive public affairs relationships and participating PR related events and meeting as needed;
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
Permanent, Full time (44 hrs/wk) @ $148,000.00 /yr.
- 10+ years proven experience in a leadership role in Aviation industry;
- BSc/BA in business administration or relative field;
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred;
- Fluency in English language;
- Strong Chinese language abilities (both writing and speaking) are required to communicate with representatives of the company’s headquarters in China on daily basis;
- Highly effective communication, interpersonal, coaching and negotiation skills;
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to engage and work with employees at all levels;
- Strong organizational, time management skills and attention to detail;
- In-depth understanding of administration management procedures and policies;
- Strategic thinker, has the ability to see the “big picture” with a positive attitude;
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Benefits include dental insurance, medical insurance, disability insurance.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Contact Information