Talentcor Woodstock office is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator for a Cambridge Client.
|The Project Coordinator’s primary daily activities will be handling quality matters with customers, suppliers, warehouse and outside sorting company for the business unit.
Day shift position, pay will be $16-$17.50/hr.
- Visiting customer facilities when a quality issue is flagged and requires onsite inspection, sample pick up.
- Be on site at Woodstock warehouse (or at customer) when sorts are conducted there by outside sorting company (Escape Proof). Make sure sorting company personnel know what to sort for. Assist as required.
- Coordinate sort with supplier (usually ICS).
- Arrange for any shipments of returned goods from customer to warehouse.
- Update quality tracking sheet.
- Monitor all daily/weekly monthly QC costs for all quality issues and informing manufacturer of the costs weekly.
- Fill out paperwork for write on / write offs associated with said quality issues. Compile all documentation to support the write on / write off.
- During any lulls in quality duties, carry out other tasks as assigned by business unit Manager or Assistant Manager including data entry duties.
Please submit your resume to Mandy Whiting via email to email@example.com
Talentcor would like thank all that apply however; only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We encourage you to visit our website www.talentcor.com
to stay up-to-date with our current opportunities.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection, and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.