||Mar 31, 2021
Our client fabricates an extensive line of premium quality countertops and millwork for customers all over North America. Their products are subject to rigorous quality controls and must receive a ‘Gold Seal’ of approval before leaving their plant, ensuring a top-quality product for their customers.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Work on a team to install granite and quartz countertops in customer's homes
- Be a team player and ensure a professional job done every time
- Respect for customer's homes and employer's tools/truck/policies
- Adhere to WSIB and WHMIS regulations and all health and safety standards and policies
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor
What’s in it for You?
- Adaptable to work in both a production and maintenance capacity
- Post-secondary education and/or a combination of relevant experience and education is preferred.
- Valid G driver's license
- Lifting countertops into position
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
Email your Resume to: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros.com
Or CALL US Today at 519-672-7620
Contact us Today!
- $17- $18/hour
- Full time hours, Monday – Friday.
- Join an industry leader in manufacturing countertops.