||Mar 19, 2020
||High School Diploma
Drake International has partnered with one of Canada's most successful banking institutions, and we are searching for a Senior Bilingual Customer Service rep to join their team.
In this role, the successful candidate will be working in the Institutional & Pension department.
The ideal candidate will have a background in an account management related role, excellent problem so lving and superior customer service skills.
* 10% Bonus per year (performance based)
* 100% Benefits
* Flexible hours
* Professional environment
* Excellent potential for growth
* Receives incoming telephone inquiries, issues or concerns directly from pensioners, their family members, legal representatives, etc
* Processes manual client instructions and daily lump sum files
* Researches and supplies relevant information on current state of pensioner environment to Client Service Team
* Provide effective desk coverage for absent co-workers
* Provide peer work verification ensuring processing accuracy and timeliness within established policies and procedures.
* Call Centre/Quality Control/Processing.
**Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & French (Fluent)
* Successful completion of post-secondary program (with focus on accounts or finance OR equivalent training)
* Progressive experience in fund accounting and unitization is an asset
* Detail orientated with good analytical and problem solving skills
* Experience in customer service
* While we appreciate all applications, only those qualified will be contracted for an interview.
Thank you for applying.
Salary: CA$43000 - CA$48000 per year + Pension, Benefits, Bonus
Application Contact Information