3M is seeking Production Operators for its Manufacturing plant located in London, ON. The successful candidates will make an impact by operating production machinery and equipment throughout the plant, achieving target machine and productivity rates. Flexibility for weekly shift rotations (M-A-D) is required. This is a great opportunity to work at an employer with a rich local history and a respected global reputation.
- Ensure the safe and optimal use of automated manufacturing equipment and its software, using established procedures, Lean, and 5S principles to foster improvement and achieve production goals
- Perform regular Quality checks, and ensure compliance with standards
- Develop knowledge to troubleshoot plant processes, perform equipment changeovers, as well as minor troubleshooting and repairs as necessary
- Complete accurate and timely reporting of production data to monitor trends and aid in real-time decision making
- Adjusting to new demands, products, and plant priorities to support business interests
- Completion of High School or equivalent
- Above average mechanical/troubleshooting skills
- Flexibility for weekly shift rotations (M-A-D)
- Proven track record of possessing a pro-active, constructive approach and a high level of focus in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, and waste reduction
- Post-secondary education
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results both alone and in cross-functional teams
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Relocation: Not offered
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan, RSP plan, Stock Purchase Plan, and Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Health & Wellness subsidies
- Individual Development Plan and Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Store
- Free parking
APPLY HERE: Production Operators
3M Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We work to reflect the diversity of our global customers, suppliers and channel partners, and build on each individual employee’s abilities.
At 3M, we know that inclusion is the key to unlocking the power of our diversity. An inclusive culture is one that supports and appreciates differences, and provides fair and equal opportunities for everyone. It’s a place where people realize they are respected for their whole and unique selves, and that they belong. Inclusion leads to engagement, which in turn fosters the collaboration, creativity and innovation that drive long-term growth – for 3M as well as for our people and our teams.