Agilus is recruiting for Forklift Drivers in Ingersoll, ON.
- Operate electric or propane counterbalance forklifts transfer materials between unloading, processing, loading, and storage areas
- Organizing and securing stored materials such as boxes, metal bins, wooden pallets, etc.
- Reporting to supervisor regarding any damage to racks, faulty equipment, or any other safety hazards
- Ability to read labels and numbers, computer screens
- Ability to operate in high speed and fast-paced environment
- Able to follow instructions as directed by the supervisor
- Must have at least 6-12 months of Forklift driving experience, certification is not required
Total Compensation Package:
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to email@example.com
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Agilus, formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor, LucasWorks!, Lucas Professional Search Group and Braun Valley Associates.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.
Job Code TC393XP