This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Aug 25, 2020
Express is recruiting for a family-owned company in London who is committed to service, quality and craftsmanship. If you are looking a full-time opportunity to join a company who prides itself on their strong reputation by offering superior craftsmanship, this is the job for you.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Schedule and Pay:
Responsibilities of the job:
- Full-time hours
- Monday – Friday work schedule
- $17 - $20 depending on experience
- Contract to permanent position
- Work with a team to install stairs
- Work in shop to manufacturer stairs
- Excellent customer service as you are going into personal and commercial settings
- Ambitious self-starter who thrives on the finished product
Why Work for Express:
- Previous experience in Stair Manufacturing or carpentry would be an asset
- Some construction experience would be an asset
- Experience working with power/hand tools would be an asset
- CSA approved safety boots/shoes and safety glasses are required.
- G class license as you will be driving a company vehicle to work locations
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
Email your Resume to: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros.com
Or CALL US Today at 519-672-7620
Contact us Today!