||Oct 12, 2020
We are searching for a detail oriented individual to join our client's team directly as a Junior or Associate Buyer in Woodstock, Ontario. Our client is an international equipment manufacturer
Work hours are Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm
The Junior Associate Buyer will be responsible for: company buyers in coordinating all activities related to procurement of a commodity or service from intent to purchase through to delivery and manage suppliers accordingly with cost, delivery, organization and quality.
* Prepare and send purchase orders to suppliers according to specs and requisitions
* Assure that the material is on schedule and meets quality standards
* Ensure price points are met and cost-effective delivery
* Liaison with suppliers
* Maintain ERP data integrity and SAP Country of Origin and tariff code information
* Follow up on Receiving Variances and Non-conforming materials with suppliers
* Inventory control & discrepancies
Qualified candidates with meet the following requirements:
* 1 year minimum of experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
* Possess excellent interpersonal, communication, strong aptitude for numbers
* MS Office, Outlook, Working knowledge in Excel
* Extremely organized and leadership qualities
* Familiarity with ERP-MRP systems and SAP software is an asset
* Post-secondary education/training in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration an asset
If you feel that you would be a great fit for this role, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for your interest.
Salary: CA$42000 - CA$50000 per year
Application Contact Information