This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jun 22, 2022
Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative
Working with our major customers, the Inside Sales Representative will act as liaison and will be responsible for customer service from inquiries, quoting, bills of material to delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Addressing all customer inquiries, and concerns to ensure customer satisfaction
- Quote Customer RFQ's ie: create formal quote, collect pricing, calculate sell price, advise delivery etc.
- Ability to read drawings is an asset
- Review Customer Orders ie: QA Clauses, Pricing, Delivery, Special instructions or Requirements, Terms & Conditions etc.
- Retrieving Customer Orders through the internet (experience with Oracle is an asset)
- Inputting Customer Orders ie: Creating Sales orders in MRP system
- Creating new product forms
- Create customs paperwork if applicable for shipments
- Conduct ongoing customer needs, analysis, research of customer requirements
- Follows both London site Production guidelines and Safran’s Policies & Procedures
- Occasional reception coverage
- Other various duties as assigned
Position Type Permanent with benefits after 3 months.
Office Hours 8:00am – 4:30pm with a one hour lunch
Please send resumes with covering letter and salary expectations to:
We appreciate your interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Minimum 3-5 years customer service experience with Inside Sales experience in a Manufacturing environment a major asset. Junior and/or less experienced candidates will not be considered
- College Diploma or University in Business Administration an asset
- Accurate data entry skills with superior attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professionalism with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve
- Responsive to company and customer needs
- Work with minimum supervision
- Highly proficient computer skills in Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Industrial/Aerospace products and Supply Chain practices are an asset
- Knowledge of production planning is an asset
- A condition of employment will be completing a security assessment to ensure eligibility under Canada’s Controlled Goods Program