||Oct 06, 2021
Community IT Solutions is looking for an experienced IT Systems Specialist with a desire to help end users get the most of their IT systems while also delving into complex IT systems. The successful candidate will be very comfortable in self-directed work while always being ready to support the systems as part of our team.
The successful candidate has strong customer service orientation and will always put the end user first by direct service and by building and maintaining robust IT systems.
The successful candidate will:
The successful Candidate will also:
- have 3 years’ experience with industry certifications backed up by a college diploma or university degree;
- have demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity Suites including Microsoft 365;
- have demonstrable knowledge and an understanding of Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Hyper V, Intune, Exchange, SQL databases, Microsoft IIS, Microsoft Group Policy;
- understand and have demonstrable experience with computer hardware systems;
- have good knowledge of Cyber Security principles and Antivirus, Network Firewall; ISO27001/NIST Security Standards, Security Certificates, PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act);
- have good knowledge VOIP systems, enterprise cell phone configuration, video conferencing systems;
- have knowledge of Linux based administration with some comfort in a terminal session and configuring Ubuntu O/S or other Linux and command line knowledge that will lead to success.
- have good working knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals and related technologies such as VLANs, VPNs, DHCP, DNS and Routing;
Requirements of the Position:
Must have a valid G driver’s licence and use of a personal vehicle. Must work safely and be familiar and work in compliance with Health and Safety policies, procedures and training for safety and protection as required by the agency and the Occupational Health and Safety Act. Be prepared to work in the Stratford area primarily.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application including a complete resume of qualifications, experience, and the names of three work-related references by Friday October 29, 2021 to:
Teresa Pinches, Human Resources
Fax: (519) 432-8964
- proceed in a tactful, honest and confidential manner in their daily work
- support all levels of hardware
- be motivated to help end user maximize the value of IT apps and services
- be prepared to set up and support technology for on premise and virtual meetings
- Use research and intuition in pursuit of issue resolutions
- Be prepared to work during non-business hours as needed to support emergencies and rollout projects.
- manage, configure, backup and disaster recovery systems
- demonstrate critical thinking skills and adapt to new IT and communication systems
- plan and implement IT rollouts as part of the IT team