Express is recruiting for to fill a 4 month Office Administrator position for our client in St Thomas, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong shipping and administrative experience.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Customer service, answering incoming emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Providing status updates.
- Processing orders.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- 2 years administrative experience preferably in customer service or data entry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Exceptional typing and data entry skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $17.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, 7:30am-3:30pm.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Office Administrator"