Are you currently working as a Project Manager Civil in the Stratford/Kitchener area? Are you looking for a career change? If so, let's chat!
Agilus is recruiting for a Project Manager Civil
in the Civil Engineering industry
in Kitchener, Ontario.
Our client is looking for a skilled Civil Project manager who is a driven leader and has the ability to overlook projects while managing a team of junior engineers. If you are currently located in the Stratford/Kitchener, ON area and are looking for a career change to work for a growing company then you are reading the right job post.
Our client is currently looking for a P.eng designated candidate with close to 15+ years of experience which is inclusive of Project management and Team management
- Procure new projects and clients by identifying business development opportunities, understanding industry and development in the Stratford area, leading proposal efforts including completing project scoping and RFP assessments
- Responsible for the planning, executing and delivery of land, site and multi-disciplinary development projects, ensuring the project is within budget and on schedule while managing the clients expectations
- Manage day-to-day client interactions, communicate effectively with clients and internal/external project teams, and continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction
- Mentoring and guiding junior staff to build and grow their project management abilities
- Participate in business development activities
What's in it for you:
- Technical understanding of applicable government technical standards and general engineering practices, processes, and legislative regulations
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skill
- Proficiency with software applications (i.e. MS Office)
- Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering
- Understanding of the Site Plan and subdivision review
- 10-15 years of experience as a Civil Project manager, inclusive of project management and leading a team
- Competitive wages
- Shared Ownership in the company which is Employee Owned
- Group RRSP Matching program
- Growth opportunities and development
Please apply directly online by phone 905.287.2172 or by email email@example.com
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request