||Oct 16, 2020
Drake International is proudly partnered with a reputable & growing company in Ingersoll who are looking to add experienced Saw Operators to their team. This is full-time, permanent position, which means you are hired by the company from day 1. Candidates must be reliable and have impeccable work ethic.
Our client off ers a competitive starting wage, benefits (health,vision,dental) and RRSP's after 3 months.
* MUST have 2-3 years experience in a machine operating role or similar type environment
* Ability to use various Mechanical Inspection Tools (e.g. Tape Measure, Calipers, Micrometers Depth Gage and Bore Gage), Power Tools
* You strive in a fast paced environment
* You are a great multi-tasker (you enjoy challenge & change)
* Must have great manual dexterity
* Must have a clean criminal record
* Set up and operate saw to cut, slot, groove, miter, and trim raw materials
* Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions.
* Keep a clean and tidy workspace
* Use of fabrication machinery with 1 or more of the following machines will be facilitated:
* Flat Laser
* CNC Machines
* Milling Machines
Shift: 4 week rotation
Days: Monday-Thursday 7am-4:30pm Friday - 7am-3:30pm
Afternoons: Monday-Thursday 4:30pm-2:30am
If you meet the requirements and you would like to apply, please reply to this ad with your resume attached.
**Only candidates that meet requirements will be contacted for an interview**
Salary: CA$17 - CA$19 per hour
Application Contact Information