Express SRG is recruiting for a Tax Specialist for a valued small size public accounting firm in London, ON. Reporting directly to the Partners; this position will be responsible for assurance services and tax strategy analysis.
Benefits of the role:
- Annual salary: 80-100k.
- 3 weeks paid vacation;
- Benefits; Tuition reimbursement.
- Great casual culture; team building social activities.
- Work life balance- 4 DAYS work week during summer.
- HYBRID ROLE.
- Complimentary Parking.
- Fast growing firm- tight knit team.
- Understand different client businesses & recommend various tax strategies.
- Analysis of a wide variety of tax issues.
- Perform income tax and sales tax research for internal and external client needs.
- Preparation / review of corporate, partnership, trust and personal tax returns.
- 2-5 years of strong tax compliance experience.
- CPA Designation or working towards.
- Understanding of Canadian taxation.
- Knowledge of Caseware and DT Max tax software an asset.
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Express SRG partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers. Express SRG is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices