We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Clerk for our client in London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong collections experience, will be tech-savvy, and eager to adapt in a growing company. This is a contract position for approximately 2 months.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with an exciting and growing company.
- Compensation: $20.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, day time hours.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Provides administrative support to the Accounts Receivable department
- Making collections calls
- Processing credit card payments
- Running credit checks when required
- Preparation of credits and return authorizations
- Answering emails, filing
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- University or College education in Accounting or Business Administration is an asset.
- 2 years experience in an Accounts Receivable role, in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), experience with JD Edwards preferred.
- Ability to manage/prioritize several concurrent activities and is a self starter.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Accounts Receivable Clerk"