Our London based warehouse client is looking for 20 associates to join their team for a temporary opportunity ASAP!
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
· Pick and pack products into boxes.
· Tagging products and lifting boxes.
· Follow all safety guidelines for product handling.
· Ability to stand on your feet for 8hrs per day.
· Ability to bend, twist and lift up to 50lbs.
· Steel toed boots required.
What’s in it for you?
· Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
· Compensation: $15.50 per hour.
· Monday to Friday, 7am-3:30pm.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Warehouse Workers"