||Oct 12, 2020
We are searching for a detail oriented individual to join our client's team directly as a Production Scheduler in Woodstock, Ontario. Our client is a global equipment manufacturer.
Work hours are Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm
The Production Scheduler will be responsible for: planning, directing, and coordinating manufacturing proce sses at our client's assembly facilities
* Develop Master Production Schedule
* Develop production work arounds
* Assist in evaluation & improvement of manufacturing methods utilizing knowledge of product design, materials & parts
Qualified candidates with meet the following requirements:
* Experience in ERP systems, SAP/B1 & SAP S/4, Excel, Word
* Minimum of 3 years previous manufacturing production and inventory control experience
* Post-secondary education in Business or Manufacturing recommended
If you feel that you would be a great fit for this role, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for your interest.
Salary: CA$48000 - CA$60000 per year
Application Contact Information