||Dec 21, 2021
As a company in the Timberland Group, TIMBERLAND EQUIPMENT LIMITED is a Canadian-owned, entrepreneurial, globally recognized company located in Woodstock, Ontario, where we are a fully operational facility with sales, engineering, and manufacturing departments all under one roof.
We are looking for an Engineering Assistant.
This position is responsible the engineering department administrative functions including compiling product manuals, and creating and printing decals for equipment. The position overview is to be used as a guideline only and may not incorporate all functions of the job.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM YOU WILL
- Design, create and maintain documents such as decals and operating procedures
- Affix decals to completed equipment
- Maintain engineering decals and drawing supplies
- Print and forward releases, Engineering Change Notices (ECNs), Advance Material Orders (AMOs)
- File drawings, Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs) & Request for Changes (RFCs) in Work Orders (W/Os)
- Compile and file manuals
- Set up Engineering W/O files for releases and ensure are up-to-date
ATTRIBUTES WE SEEK
- Gain experience in a medium sized company designing and building custom equipment; a company who successfully competes with the large, multi-national corporations
- Get valuable work experience and exposure to sales, engineering and manufacturing
- Witness and be hands-on with design/build/testing of our equipment
- Gain an understanding of the full circle of design, from concept generation to market implementation and beyond
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Qualified applicants may email resumes quoting “Engineering Assistant” in the subject line to email@example.com
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, your application will not consider.
Accessibility accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Due to the volume of resumes received we kindly ask that you do not call regarding the status of your resume.
- Office Administration certificate an asset
- Previous experience as an administrative support role in a manufacturing environment
- Strong computer skills applied in a work setting
- Experience with CAD software an asset
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines