Purpose of Position
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the development and execution of digital initiatives that support the business objectives. Using the full range of digital marketing platforms and tools, this role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of digital marketing campaigns and programs. With an absolute focus on analytics, testing, learning, evolving and improving initiatives to drive revenue, consumer acquisition & retention, and building brand equity.
Best in Class Digital Marketing Expertise
Digital Marketing Programs’ Development, Daily Management, and Critical Analysis
- Support business goals and provide ongoing strategic guidance and direction as it pertains to the digital environment.
- Oversee the development and execution of digital marketing initiatives by recommending, developing and executing digital marketing campaigns based on industry best practices.
- Accelerate digital marketing expertise and act as a digital marketing advocate, providing insights and expertise to stakeholders as part of an integrated marketing model.
- Strive for maximum satisfaction for customers interacting via automated content and digital marketing.
- Manage and optimize digital advertising solutions, with expertise in PPC and remarketing, for enhanced consumer awareness and conversion.
- Oversee consumer and customer database for frequent and optimized email marketing campaigns and programs.
- Manage and oversee product registration program for best-in-class consumer database visibility and growth.
- Identify, evaluate and execute new opportunities to optimize the website for end user experience and business needs.
- Lead the ongoing technical maintenance of our website including its design and functionality. Ensure key content sections of the site remain current and reflect marketing and organizational priorities and meet user experience standards.
- Imprint on digital marketing budget based on key initiatives, business goals, and digital best practices.
- Manage, track and analyze the performance of digital marketing initiatives and recommend ways to optimize programs that deliver value and surpass objectives.
BACKGROUND AND SKILL
- Internal: Strong internal relationships required with Executives, Sales Team, Functional Leaders and others.
- External: Must be able to quickly develop rapport with customers and other external stakeholders.
- External: Must be able to manage multiple vendors, including web design and development and software service partners.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing or Business , or equivalent experience.
- 3-4 years of experience in a marketing or communications role, preferably in a publishing, marketing or advertising environment, with a minimum of 2 years in the digital space including PPC, digital advertising, web development, social media and knowledge of e-commerce solutions.
- Proven expertise in consumer registration programs and database management initiatives.
- Proven integrated experience and an understanding of the importance of digital communications as part of an integrated strategy.
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with digital marketing channels, and a solid comprehension of direct and brand marketing principles.
- Proven systems expertise of WordPress or equivalent content management system, Google Analytics, Marketing Automation software, email marketing, Google AdWords, digital advertising solutions, and social media channels.
The above are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job described. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job.
How to Apply:
Please email your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com