This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jun 20, 2022
We are seeking a Welder/Fitter to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
Working hours are Monday - Thursday 6:30 AM to 3:30 PM, Friday 6:30 AM to 12:30 PM, with plenty of optional overtime, overtime paid after 40 hrs, double time after 50 hrs.
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Tig welding
- Fitting Experience
Application Contact Information
Nathan DeBruyne - Plant Manager