||Sep 11, 2020
We are hiring for Bilingual French Permanent Mortgage Servicing Representatives - Collections Department for a company in Kitchener-Waterloo.
You would be responsible for curing 1 to 30-day delinquent loans through the collection and/or workout arrangements, directly with clients.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Evaluate each account by reviewing the loan particulars, mortgagor payment history, original property value and credit bureaus to determine the appropriate action to eliminate the arrears
- Initiate outbound calls to all applicable parties, to solicit additional information via client interviews as to the current financial situation and the reason for default
- Negotiate an appropriate remedy to cure on a case-by-case basis for resolution of the mortgage arrears
- Maintain accurate and organized accounts and records including any workout arrangements with borrowers by updating memos, by confirming arrangements to clients (written & verbal), posting payments and to ensure arrears are collected in a timely and efficient manner
- Decide when collection efforts have been exhausted and transfer the file to the Senior Default Administrator for initiation of legal action
- Track incoming and outgoing files on a monthly basis of specific investors/portfolios for the Team Leader
- Permanent position with a very reputable company
- Competitive salary plus incentive bonus
- Benefits after day 1 and 3 weeks vacation in the first year
- New facility, modern working environment with great work culture
- Must be Flexible to work between the hours of 8:00am-7:15pm (Monday-Friday)
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications in order to be considered for the Bilingual Permanent Servicing Representative - Collection role:
- Bilingual in French and English
- Exceptional customer service skills and results-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to foster relationships
- Carries out duties with integrity and takes responsibility for actions
- Collections experience is an asset
- Proficient with MS Office
If you are interested in being considered for the position below the many options on how to apply!
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519.772.0181 x 3 and ask for Saudia or Bobbie
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefits of our industry knowledge and client database which spans many industries.
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about the many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
Application Contact Information