is a full service agency recruiting on behalf of our client in Windsor Ontario (relocation costs may be included for the right candidate).
Our client specializes in heating, cooling, plumbing and air quality service and installation in the Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent areas.
Sheet Metal Estitamtor/Project Manager
Goals & Outcomes
This position is responsible for analyzing blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates for products, projects, or services.
The successful candidate will also have project management skills and the abilities to bring the estimate to completion on time and on budget while maintaining the relationship with the customer, owner and subcontractors.
- Reviews data to determine material and labor requirements and prepares itemized lists.
- Computes cost factors and prepares estimates used for management purposes such as planning, organizing, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors, and determining cost effectiveness.
- Consults with customers, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Project management and cost control
- Change order pricing
- Contract negotiation
- Project material buy out and equipment procurement
- Ensures that all procedures are being followed as it pertains to job responsibilities.
The Benefits We Offer:
- Associates Degree or technical certificate in a related field preferred or 5 years of experience in a Sheet Metal Estimating and Project Management Position
- Ability to work in an office and in the field in a fast-paced environment with variable working hours.
- Enjoy various challenges with a multitasked position from sales through to the completion of a building project.
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Scheduling & calendar management skills
- Competitive Wages
- Health & dental.
- Company RRSP
- Company Profit Sharing Bonus – performance based
- Company cell phone.
- Room for growth within the company.
- Positive work environment.
Please send cover letter and resume via email or fax. email@example.com or 519-351-5254.
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Renaissance Personnel will provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.