||Sep 11, 2020
Are you an amazing Production Supervisor? Do you love managing teams in a fast paced environment? Do you have experience in the Automotive industry in a plastics environment?
Working for the leader in Tier One manufacturing, you will be responsible for managing a tenured group of Production team members (avg tenure is about 15 years!) and set up technicians.
Some of your tasks may include:
- scheduling production changeovers to ensure assembly team has all required parts
- using your technical skills to help with any troubleshooting
- maintaining high safety standards
- overseeing the daily operations of a department that ranges from 30-40 people
- collaborating with other departments, quality control, engineering, maintenance and fittings.
- actively participating and contributing to safety meetings
- working effectively with production schedules to ensure things are being handles effectively and efficiently
Some Great Perks for you:
- straight day shift opening of either a 6 or 7 am start time (must be flexible to change from one to another)
- benefits package from your first day is possible pending on your current employment situation
- room for training and advancement, tuition reimbursement
- bonus potential of up to $5000 (it's paid out regularly!)
- starting salary of $59000 - $67000
- discounted rate on leases of new vehicles - available to you from day one (company covers all insurance and maintenance), and you can change your vehicle annually
- RRSP matching of up to 50% of your contribution
- overtime eligible position paid out after 40 hours worked weekly
- work for a Manager that has grown within the company and knows and understands all processes
- paid Christmas Shutdown that you do NOT have to use your vacation time for
What you need to bring to the job:
- high school diploma required
- 3-5 years production supervisor experience required in a plastic environment
- experience in an automotive field (preferable in a Tier 1 environment)
- strong communication skills
- able to handle competing priorities
- understand how to schedule production to feed other departments
- able to assist with tooling changeovers as required
To apply or to learn more about this opportunity or other opening, please give us a call at 519-763-7775 x2, or email your resume with the subject line of "automotive production supervisor" to email@example.com
If this role interests you, but is not quite the right fit, I'd love to have you give me a call so we can discuss exactly what it is that you are looking for.
Search all of our skilled trade jobs. If you are an expert in a skilled trade, let’s find a job that’s a perfect match for you. Some of the most in demand skilled trade jobs at the moment include welders, electricians, machinists and millwrights as well as various industrial management jobs.
Randstad is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. C
Application Contact Information