Express SRG is recruiting for a Construction Project Manager for a construction client in London, ON.
What's in it for you:
- Salary $100k-120k/year (based on experience).
- Great benefits package (medical, dental, vision) and 3 weeks' vacation.
- Cohesive team environment; professional development opportunities.
- Long tenured staff.
Responsibilities: (Not limited to)
- Schedule and budget projects, determining labor and materials requirements as well as develop quality control programs.
- Prepare reports, read and understand blueprints and drawings.
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions.
- Build positive relationships with foremen and workers while ensuring safety.
- 5-7 years of experience in the construction industry.
- Previous experience with commercial and/or institutional buildings.
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or related field (an asset).
If interested, please send your resume to Andressa Franceschett at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a division of Express Employment Professionals, the Specialized Recruiting Group is a leading staffing provider for mid-senior level professional positions in Accounting and Finance, Management, Manufacturing Leadership, Engineering and Architecture, Human Resources, and Skilled Trades, among others. We proactively recruit candidates for permanent, direct hire or long-term contract roles and set you up for success by providing interview coaching, resume tips and industry insights. When you work with the Specialized Recruiting Group, a single interview can open doors to over 300 companies in the Greater London Area. We will coordinate the entire job search process, from your initial interview to the final offer. Call us today at 519-672-7620 and get ready to take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals and the Specialized Recruiting Group are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. We continuously work to create a safe environment for our community, in which you can feel valued and supported.