||Jul 29, 2022
Construction Crew Lead – Woodlo Homes
We are a family owned and operated company that restores and renovates homes in London. We are seeking construction talent to contribute at every stage of the renovation project cycle, from demolition to finishing work.
The Construction Crew Lead will report to and work closely with the owner to assign daily tasks on the job site, coach/teach other members of the crew, and ensure quality and timely completion of the work.
The Construction Crew will complete any/all of the following, depending on the project:
This is a full-time role, 37.5 hrs/wk. Crew members work at job sites around London, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm. This role requires occasional hours in the evening and on weekends to meet project deadlines.
- Precision and heavy demolition (for salvage and major renovations)
- Framing and insulation
- Drywall boarding plus mudding & taping
- Flooring installation and refinishing, hardwood, laminate and other
- Tiling, grouting, sealing
- Painting, interior and exterior
- Cabinet assembly and installation
- Installation of fixtures, including lighting and plumbing
- 3+ years in residential construction, and/or home renovation required
- Crew leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Competent & safe operator of various power tools
- Capable of physically demanding work; must be able to lift 50+lbs safely
- Reliable, someone who shows up and does what you say you will do
- Diligent, work efficiently, committed to quality workmanship
- Willing to teach and share ideas to help improve our project results
Hourly pay between $25-30, based on experience. Monthly allowance for health benefits. WSIB coverage provided. Mileage and other business expenses will be reimbursed.
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Please put the words “Construction Crew Application – Your Name” in the email subject.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Start date immediate.
- Diploma in Construction, Carpentry, Cabinet-Making, Renovation Techniques strongly preferred
- Education in skilled trades, such as Plumbing or Electrical, an asset
- A clean criminal record
- A valid driver’s license and personal transportation