Express is recruiting for a temporary part time Office Clerk position for our client in South London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong customer service and administrative experience within the transportation industry. This need is for approximately 2 months.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Communicating with drivers and customers via phone, email and in person.
- Assist with billing and payroll.
- Data entry and bill of lading processing.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- 1-2 years relevant working experience in a dispatch/trucking environment preferred.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Active listening and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work part time hours, 20-24hrs/week
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $16.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, day time hours
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "PT Office Clerk"